Welcome to the 5th Annual Military Vehicles Exhibition & Conference!
Join us this July to meet with the largest cross-section of the military vehicles community and its supporting product and service providers – all under one roof at the same time!
IDGA’s Military Vehicles Exhibition & Conference provides sweeping updates on the vehicle market, industry and community annually. MVEC is one of the of the largest vehicles shows in the United States, previously bringing together more than 200 exhibitors, 2000+ international/domestic attendees and 28 participating countries.
The Vehicles Expo returns in its fifth year with a new expanded perspective that includes armored vehicles for national security and law enforcement. As the vehicle community faces a series of challenges previously unfelt, individuals have stepped up to continue vital communications, collaborations and research developments. Sustaining these conversations will undoubtedly return value in the future years since progress marches on tirelessly.
Join individuals from the vehicles community as they come together to learn best practices, programs and processes for 2013. It is a great place to network with past contacts and meet potential future clients.
Be sure to join in the conversation and learn how to solve the most vexing of your vehicle problems while getting an insightful industry update.
- Methods to sustain research, development and advacement in the vehicle community in a smaller market
- Areas of growth in the vehicle supply chain and diversifying the current manufacturing portfolio to take advantage of these growing markets
- The status of the Ground Combat Vehicle: FY13 development; unique exceptions for the GCV Platform in relation to the sequestration
- Manufacturing supply chain and sustaining product availability with minimal inventory time
Get Answers To The Questions Plaguing The Vehicle Community:
- What parts are added onto the basic chassis and methods of installation, maintenance and up grades for electronics, power systems, fuel gauges, etc.
- Which processes are best for 2nd and 3rd tier suppliers when working with OEMs?
- How can current and future vehicles protect against ballistics, explosives, and other threats?
- Where do budgets constrain the design process and how to streamline the process to find cost-savings?
- What is the role of hybrid/sustainable technologies and how can that affect the entire vehicle platform?
See what past attendees had to say:
I have attended several IDGA events and they are excellent. Glad to see you here in Michigan!- Scott Clay, Application Engineer, SC Associates
Conference discussions were timely and offered us insight in to the future of military vehicles. The supplier displays were well laid out and representatives were very knowledgeable- Engineering Manager, BAE Systems Inc., Land & Armaments Group
Overall, I enjoyed the show very much. Some of the conference discussions were timely and offered us some insight in to the future of military vehicles. The supplier displays were well laid out and representatives were very knowledgeable.- Joe Burchill, Link Engineering